Developing an Institutional Partnership
Partnering with an International Institution
IUPUI faculty and staff are encouraged to consult with the Office of International Affairs when pursuing international collaborations.
We are here to help you deepen international relationships, create synergies across campus, and navigate the IU approval process when necessary. Many collaboration activities may not require a formal partnership agreement.
IUPUI Process Resources
- IUPUI Process Flow for International Agreements
- Cooperative International Program Development Documentation Checklist
- OAA Cover Sheet for International Cooperative Agreements
Indiana University Worldwide Resources
As part of Indiana University, agreements or approvals may be required for some partnership activities. Requests for agreements with institutions that are already affiliated with IU, or are top-ranked institutions in a country of strategic priority, generally receive preferential review.
- Learn about International Activities at IU
- View IU’s primary international partners and countries of strategic priority
- View IU’s Searchable Registry of Partnership Agreements
- Explore IU’s Agreement Guidelines and Templates
- Offshore Programs and International Affiliations Committee meets monthly during the academic year. Deadlines for each month are available on the OVPIA website
Contact Ian McIntosh, Director of International Partnerships, to learn more.