Tuition & Fees
Great value that lasts a lifetime
A college education is a big investment. At IUPUI, you get a lot for your money, and what you get lasts a lifetime. The return on your investment includes a prestigious IU or Purdue degree, and valuable skills and experiences that will prepare you for a successful life.
Estimated Cost of Attendance for an Academic Year (Fall and Spring Semesters)
|Non-Resident Tuition and required fees||$33,347|
|Books and supplies||$930|
You can also use the Office of the Bursar’s tuition and fee estimator.
All F-1 and J-1 students must review the Financial Information For International Undergraduate Students and the Financial Support Agreement for Educational Expenses. You must submit the Support Agreement form as a supporting document when you apply for admission.
More Information and Tips
- The estimated cost of attendance is based on costs for the 2020-21 academic year. However, tuition may increase a few percentage points per year, so consider these increases when you plan how much you will pay for your education. Also consider changes in currency exchange rates.
- The estimated cost assumes a course load of 15 credit hours per semester. This is the minimum course load to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in four years.
- Students can also register for summer courses and pay per credit hour.
- All students with F‐1 or J‐1 visa paperwork issued by IUPUI will be charged an International Student Services fee. The fee is $153 per semester.
- You can pay your tuition and fees throughout the semester rather than all in advance. See the Office of the Bursar’s information for new students and payment options.
Nonresidents of the state of Indiana pay different tuition than residents of Indiana do. Learn more about residency and tuition »