International Peer Mentoring Program
The International Peer Mentoring Program (IPMP) is one of the most exciting and active programs at IUPUI!
IPMP is here to support new undergraduate students through their entire first year at IUPUI. We focus on:
- Getting to know IUPUI
- Becoming familiar with Indianapolis
- Adjusting to U.S. life and academics
- Setting and achieving success goals
- Meeting people and having FUN!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
IPMP mentors are highly successful American and international students who are trained to help our new students have a great first-year experience at IUPUI.
IPMP has great activities all year. The most famous IPMP event is the IPMP Kick-Off in August/September. Get ready for your team to compete against the other IPMP teams in high-speed games!
Other activities include
- Field trips to local sites, sporting events, and shopping areas
- Monthly Socials
- Team dinners
- On-campus events like our holiday party