Grants for Faculty & Staff
Find funding for your international projects and research
OIA, IUPUI, and Indiana University offer a variety of grants to fund international education and projects. We also help faculty and staff explore external grants, such as the Fulbright.
- International Partnership Development Fund – Research funding administered by OIA
- Fulbright Grants – Federally funded programs for teaching, research, collaboration, and more in 125 countries
- Renmin University of China-Indiana University Joint Funding Program -- Funding to support collaborative research between the two universities
Creating Global Learning Opportunities for Students
- Overseas Study Program Development Grants – Funding for IU faculty members to develop new overseas study programs
- International Partnership Development Fund – research funding administered by OIA
- IU Global Gateway Seed Grants – Matching funding for research and activities taking place at an IU Global Gateway office abroad
- Global Engagement Award – Recognizes organizations abroad providing international experiences
- IU Faculty Exchange Programs
- International Short-term Visitors Grants
- Language Learning Grants – Up to $5,000 for IU faculty to acquire new language capability necessary for carrying out a planned research activity or to enhance teaching, or engage in other university-related activities
In some cases, discretionary funding may be available through the Office of International Affairs for activities that advance international strategic priorities for the IUPUI campus.