Preview of Undergraduate Online Application
You will need the following information to complete our online application:
- Your citizenship
- What your immigration status will be when you come to IUPUI
- Your current status as a student in high school/secondary school or a recent graduate of high school/secondary school
- Your full name as it appears on your passport
- Your date of birth - Remember to use the American date order: month/day/year
- Your country and city of birth
- The academic program in which you want to study - This can be changed before you enroll. Exploratory/Undecided is also an option.
- Your permanent address outside of the United States
- Your phone number
- Your email address - All application instructions from IUPUI will go to this email account. No one else should apply to IUPUI with this email address.
- Third Party Contact - The name of a person who is authorized to contact us for you about your application, and whom we can contact about your application if we need to
- Term you want to start at IUPUI
- High schools/secondary schools you have attended
- Colleges or universities you have attended
- Time After Summary - Explanation of how you have spent your time if you have been out of school for more than three months
- SAT or ACT test scores - Required if you want to be considered for merit scholarships
- TOEFL or IELTS scores - List any test you have taken that could count towards proving your English Proficiency
- Your native language and whether or not you plan to study at an English language center in the United States before beginning academic study
- How you heard about IUPUI - Please be as specific as possible. We use this information to do a better job of sharing information with future students.
Verification that all information is correct and complete
A Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card to pay the nonrefundable $65 application fee.