Learn about the world from your roommates and neighbors
International House (also called I-House) is the on-campus home for more than 60 IUPUI students from nearly 20 countries, including the U.S.! At I-House you can:
- Become friends with students from all over the world
- Participate in the International Club
- Organize programs about global issues for the campus and community
- Plan social and cultural activities for I-House residents
- Participate in service projects
- Grow as a leader
Rooms and Amenities
I-House is in Riverwalk Apartments and also includes rooms in Hardrick House. Each I-House apartment is furnished and has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen in 1,225 square feet. Other I-House amenities include:
- A free shuttle service to travel on campus, and access to a public bus route to downtown Indy and shopping areas
- A resident assistant who lives on site who organizes fun activities and can provide advice about life at IUPUI, academics, and more
Apply to Live at I-House
You can request to live in I-House after you are admitted to IUPUI, when you apply for housing through the Office of Housing and Residence Life. You should apply for housing as soon as possible after you are admitted. If you apply for housing by March 15, you are guaranteed on-campus housing, although not necessarily in I-House.
The application process for I-House includes an interview, which can be conducted by email.
Housing rates and information about what is included can be found at Office of Housing and Residence Life. Look for the 4 bedroom rate in IUPUI Riverwalk Apartments.
Please contact Jill Jean-Baptiste at 317-274-5024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I-House Celebrates 25 Years!
IUPUI's International House has welcomed more than 1,000 residents over 25 years!
Alumni and friends reunited at the IUPUI Regatta in 2016 to celebrate and competed in the annual canoe race together on the Indianapolis canal.
At I-House, you truly become part of a global family!Learn more and support I-House