You are invited to eat, explore, and engage in IUPUI’s global community at the International Festival
Join us for IUPUI's 13th Annual International Festival!
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
10:30am to 2:30pm
IUPUI Campus Center, 420 University Blvd.
- Eat FREE FOOD from around the world
- Explore international opportunities on campus and in the community
- Wear international fashions in the Best Dressed Contest and use #GlobalJags on social media for a chance to win a $50 Barnes & Noble giftcard
- Complete your GlobalJags Passport and win a prize!
- And enjoy performances by dancers, musicians, and more.
Engage with global organizations and learn about the world!
More than 40 student organizations, university departments, nonprofits, and vendors will join us to share their global opportunities. And be sure to check out free international lectures throughout the day.
Sign up to be an Exhibitor by Friday, February 3, 2017.
Sumbit recipes from your home country for a chance to be served at the IUPUI International Festival! Recipes are due by Friday, January 6, 2017.
The 195 flags of the United Nations will be on display in the IUPUI Campus Center for the month of February on loan from the International Center's flag collection.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn about volunteer opportunities or get more information!