You are invited to eat, explore, and engage in IUPUI’s global community at the International Festival
Part of IUPUI International Week February 20-24, 2017!
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
10:30am to 2:30pm
IUPUI Campus Center, 420 University Blvd.
- Eat FREE FOOD from around the world
- Explore international opportunities on campus and in the community
- Wear international fashions in the Best Dressed Contest and use #GlobalJags on social media for a chance to win a $50 Barnes & Noble giftcard
- Complete your GlobalJags Passport and win a prize!
- And enjoy performances by dancers, musicians, and more.
Join us for our festival planning meetings!
Global Crossroads Classroom: 902 W. New York St. Education & Social Work Building, ES 2132
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016: 10:00-11:00am
- Friday, January 20, 2017: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017: 10:30-11:30am
Engage with global organizations and learn about the world!
More than 40 student organizations, university departments, nonprofits, and vendors will join us to share their global opportunities. And be sure to check out free international lectures throughout the day. Sign up to be an Exhibitor by Friday, February 3, 2017.
Continue the Festival on Feb. 23 with the Taylor Symposium
Come back to the IUPUI Campus Center the next day for global lectures, music, and more with the Taylor Symposium's It's Not Foreign. It's U.S. on February 23.
Thank you to our International Festival Sponsors!
The 195 flags of the United Nations will be on display in the IUPUI Campus Center for the month of February on loan from the International Center's flag collection.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn about volunteer opportunities or get more information!