Things to Do
You have countless options for things to do in Indianapolis. What will you do today?
One of the benefits of attending a lively university in an even more lively city: you have many ways to entertain yourself, meet new people, learn new things, and have experiences you will never forget.
Immerse Yourself in Student Life
IUPUI’s many activities and events are part of a robust campus culture, and you can learn how to get involved from the Division of Student Affairs. You can:
- Join student organizations (we have more than 400, including the International Club)
- Participate in leadership programs (great preparation for your career)
- Volunteer in the community (a good way to learn about Indianapolis)
- Watch 18 Division I sports (including basketball and soccer)
- Take part in campus traditions (like the year-ending Jagapalooza party)
- And more: look at the IUPUI events calendar
International Events and Programs
The Office of International Affairs offers programs that celebrate other cultures and support international students, including the annual International Festival and mentoring programs for new students. Learn more about our events and programs, and look at the OIA events calendar.
Indianapolis is an exciting city, with activities ranging from professional sports to world-class art. Visit these websites to learn about activities and events around Indy: