The Office of International Affairs serves as IUPUI's hub of international activities, including the coordination of:
- campus-wide infrastructure for international engagement such as international partnerships;
- recruiting, advising, and admitting international students and providing visa services for international students and scholars;
- IUPUI study abroad activities;
- internationalizing the curriculum;
- managing International House; and
- facilitating international teaching and learning via the Global Crossroads videoconferencing facility.