We connect IUPUI, Indianapolis, and the world
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) is the hub of international activities at IUPUI.
We work with people and organizations on campus, in Indianapolis, and throughout the world to:
- Develop IUPUI students into global citizens
- Facilitate international engagement and partnerships
- Recruit and enroll international students
- Provide transition support, expert advising, and visa services for international students and scholars
- Oversee IUPUI’s study abroad activities
- Support international teaching and learning—for example, though use of the Global Crossroads videoconferencing lab
- Increase cross-cultural understanding through events and programs, including the International House
A Global Campus in a Global City
We play a vital role in enhancing internationalization at IUPUI—a key part of the campus’s strategic plan. We also partner with local organizations to support IUPUI’s community engagement, in Indianapolis and abroad.
International Experts at Your Service
OIA staff members are experts in international education, admissions, immigration services, study abroad, and more. We are eager to help you be part of the global community at IUPUI.