You are invited to eat, explore, and engage in IUPUI’s global community at the International Festival
Join us for IUPUI's 12th Annual International Festival!
Thursday, February 18, 2016
10:30am to 2:30pm
IUPUI Campus Center, 420 University Blvd.
- Eat FREE FOOD from around the world
- Explore international opportunities on campus and in the community
- Engage with international student groups, community organizations and global vendors
- Wear international fashion for a chance to win a Barnes & Noble giftcard
- And enjoy performances by dancers, musicians, and more.
Engage with global and local organizations
More than 40 student organizations, university departments, nonprofits, and global vendors join us at IUPUI for the International Festival to share their global opportunites. Organizations can apply to have an exhibitor table, free of charge, by February 1st.
Eat free food from around the world!
IUPUI cultural student organizations are invited to submit recipes from their home country by January 1st, 2016. In partnership with IUPUI Food Services, five will be chosen to be served at the Festival.Submit your recipe
Contact us at email@example.com to learn about volunteer opportunities or get more information!