What Do I Do if I Am Traveling to Canada or Mexico and I Have an Expired Visa Stamp?

If your trip will last 30 or fewer days, you may be able to re-enter the United States using the expired stamp. This procedure is called Automatic Visa Revalidation. Contact us for more information.

Contact us »